Today, EA has detailed the upcoming third expansion for Battlefield 1. Titled Turning Tides, the new expansion will focus on land, air, and sea battles that took place during World War 1.
According to the Battlefield blog, the expansion will feature new maps, weapons, vehicles, and more. The Turning Tides DLC will be released in separate waves starting in December and ending in January of 2018. All owners of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass will get a two-week head start on the content, and you can check out below for a full breakdown on what is coming and when it releases:
December 2017 (Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners)
- Achi Baba (map): Throw yourself into the British assault on the Gallipoli peninsula of 1915 in an intense, fast, and infantry-focused setting.
- Cape Helles (map): Storm the beaches of the Gallipoli peninsula with the British forces or defend the Ottoman Empire’s fortifications.
- Gallipoli (Operation): Defend or attack sectors on the Cape Helles and Achi Baba maps in a new, epic Operation.
- 6 new guns: Find your new favorite weapon among the M1917 Trench Carbine, Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16, Farquhar-Hill, M1917 MG, Carcano M91 Carbine, and Type 38 Arisaka.
- 2 new melee weapons: The new Naval Cutlass and Grappling Hook melee weapons are perfect for close and personal fights.
- L-Class Destroyer: Rule the waves with the mighty Destroyer and take on sea, air, and ground units with its cannons, torpedoes, AA guns, and mines.
- C-Class Airship: Deliver death from above in a nimble airship with room for a pilot with three gunners.
- Infiltrator Elite Class: Hide in plain sight and move faster across the battlefield with the new Infiltrator Elite pickup.
January 2018 (Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners)
- Heligoland Bight (map): Engage in an epic naval clash as the British Royal Marines and German Navy pit dreadnoughts, destroyers, and aircraft against each other while infantry troops fight by the iconic red cliffs of Rocky Cove.
- Zeebrugge (map): Take part of the daring British raid on the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge with rough waves and a vast German mole as backdrop. Fight at sea, in the air, and in close-quarter infantry environments.
- Royal Marines (British army): Don the characteristic blue uniform of the British Empire’s elite naval troops and charge into battle with the new Royal Marines.
Battlefield 1 is now available.
[Source: Battlefield 1 Blog]