MOISTY MIRE TREASURE MAP UPDATE
If you’re still having difficulty trying to locate and follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire and the subsequent battle star, then don’t worry.
There are an absolute plethora of videos online showing how it’s done. So to help, we’ve included one below which you can check out.
Alternatively, if you want to save time and the pain of sitting through a YouTube pre-roll ad, take a look at the gallery above.
Also, as a reminder, you need to complete the match in order for the challenge to be finished.
So you can’t just quit as soon as you find and collect the Battle Star.
See out the match, either with your untimely demise or a victory royale.
ORIGINAL STORY – Fortnite Battle Royale is back online for all Mobile, PS4, Xbox One and PC players following this morning’s new Fortnite 3.5.2 Content Update and patch notes release.
But the new Week 9 Challenges have only just gone live and that means you can start earning more battle stars for your Battle Pass.
With so many new players every week, it’s probably worth a quick recap for how the Challenges work. So here it is:
Each week a new set of seven challenges unlock. These Weekly Challenges stack and can be completed any time before the season ends.
So if you go on holiday and miss one week, you can still complete them when you get back online.
Although there are seven challenges each week, you can only complete four out of the seven Weekly Challenges to unlock your rewards, so choose the challenges that best fit your style and those offering the most Battle Stars.
One of the tasks presented by Epic Games this week reads: “Follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire“.
Those of you looking for a quick explainer are in luck. Keep reading and check out the gallery (below) to discover how to complete this new weekly challenge with minimal fuss.
Follow the Treasure Map found in Moisty Mire
Now you can choose to find the treasure map, however, if you want to save time, check the gallery above and simply follow the details below.
First head slightly south-west of Retail Row until you reach two small houses.
The Battle star is located on the roof by the house which has a chimney.
It’s honestly so simply and impossible to miss.
If you need any extra help you’ll find this within the bottom left corner of the H6 coordinates on the map.
Collect the Battle Star and you’re done.
Previous Season 3 Weekly Challenges
Fortnite Battle Royale Week 8 challenges:
• Use a Vending Machine (0/1)
• Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (0/500)
• Search Chests in Snobby Shores (0/7)
• Dance on different dance floors (0/3)
• Search between Three Boats (0/1) (HARD)
• Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/5) (HARD)
• Eliminate opponents in Dusty Depot (0/3) (HARD)
Fortnite Battle Royale Week 7 challenges:
• Deal damage with shotguns to opponents – 5 Stars
• Suppressed weapon eliminations – 5 Stars
• Search Chests in Lonely Lodge – 5 Stars
• Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts – 5 Stars
• Search a Chest, Ammo Box, and Supply Drop in a single match (Hard) – 10 Stars
• Search the Hidden Gnome in different named locations (Hard) – 10 Stars
• Follow the Treasure Map found in Retail Row (Hard) – 10 Stars
Fortnite Battle Royale Week 6 challenges:
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500) – 5 Battle Stars
• Search Chests in Anarchy Acres (0/7) – 5 Battle Stars
• Place a Cozy Campfire (0/1) – 5 Battle Stars
• Summit different Mountains Peaks (0/10) – 5 Battle Stars
• Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus (0/1) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Explosive Weapon Eliminations (0/3) – (HARD) 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (0/3) – (HARD) 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite Battle Royale week 5 challenges:
• Use the Bush (1) – 5 Battle Stars
• Search Chests in Moisty Mire (7) – 5 Battle Stars
• Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (200) – 5 Battle Stars
• Visit different Gas Stations in a single match (3) – 5 Battle Stars
• Follow the treasure map found in Anarchy Acres (1) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Pistol Eliminations (3) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite Battle Royale week 4 challenges:
• Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500) – 5 Battle Stars
• Search Chests in Flush Factory (7) – 5 Battle Stars
• Search Supply Drops (3) – 5 Battle Stars
• Visit different Ice Cream Trucks (5) – 5 Battle Stars
• Search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture, and a Circle of Hedges (1) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Trap Eliminations (1) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite Battle Royale week 3 challenges:
• Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3,000)
• Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
• Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
• Land on different Bullseyes (7)
• Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (1) (HARD)
• Crossbow Eliminations (2) (HARD)
• Eliminate opponents in Salty Springs (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Battle Royale week 2 challenges:
• Use a Launchpad: 5 Battle Stars
• Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents: 5 Battle Stars
• Search chests in Wailing Woods: 5 Battle Stars
• Dance in different forbidden locations: 5 Battle Stars
• Search between a Pool, Windmill and an Umbrella (hard): 10 Battle Stars
• SMG Eliminations (hard): 10 Battle Stars