Call of Duty WW2 is experiencing server troubles this afternoon but only on Xbox One.
The problems first started at around 1:30PM this afternoon, which was also impacting the PC player base.
It appears as though the problems from PC users have now subsided but Activision is still warning of problems specifically for Xbox One players.
According to Activision support’s official server status page the game is “currently experiencing connectivity issues” and that the incident is under investigation from their tech teams.
It follows on from a huge update for the game earlier this morning which was said to fix a number of issues, including “Connectivity improvements and optimizations”.
A statement from Sledgehammer Games posted to Reddit with the patch notes read:
“We’ve heard the community loud and clear over social channels, and we’re working around the clock to ensure a better experience for all players,” a message from the Sledgehammer reads on Reddit.
“We’ve been tracking issues as they arise on our end and have pushed an update to address some of your top concerns.”
You can read the patch notes below, and see which guns have been buffed and nerfed in the gallery.
Call of Duty WW2 V1.05 Patch Notes:
• Connectivity improvements and optimizations
• Fixed de-ranking issues
• Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
• Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
• General UI improvements
• Loading optimizations
• Splitscreen functionality improvements
• Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
• Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
• Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
• Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
• Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
• Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
• XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
• Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
• Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
• GameBattles Improvements
• Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD: WW2 NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES:
• Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
• Fixed Klaus pathing
Stay tuned for updates as Activision looks to improve the connectivity problems for players on Xbox One.